How Cool is That!
Okay, I'm done.
Enjoy - Lady Richardson
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Alicia Trost
October 18, 2007 (916) 651-4188
PERATA ANNOUNCES RULES APPOINTMENTS
(SACRAMENTO) – Senate President pro Tem Don Perata, Chair of the Senate Rules Committee, has announced the following appointments:
Cherri Allison, a Democrat from Oakland, has been appointed to the Domestic Violence Program Advisory Council (OES). Ms. Allison is an attorney and the Executive Director of the Family Violence Law Center.
The Domestic Violence Program Advisory Council collaborates with the Office of Emergency Service’s Comprehensive Statewide Domestic Violence Program which provides financial and technical assistance to local domestic violence centers and assists the Program in developing funding priorities, framing the request for proposals and soliciting proposals. This is a pleasure term.
Labels: my family tree
6 Comments:
At 10:42 PM, October 18, 2007,
Bliss said…
i'm clapping too! your momma is rocking girl. :-)
tell her i said congratulations.
At 3:58 AM, October 19, 2007,
Serenity3-0 said…
This is great! I love to see women in leadership roles.. What a great example for your girls...
At 4:21 AM, October 19, 2007,
Jada said…
GO MAMA GO MAMA!!!I know you are proud of her!
At 9:26 AM, October 21, 2007,
The Brown Blogger said…
Wow.
At 1:13 PM, October 24, 2007,
Sylvie said…
Go mama!
At 5:39 PM, October 26, 2007,
*Tanyetta* said…
Congrats to your mommy! How cool is that. Ok, question is it laminated on her wall? I know she is so excited about this new appointment.
Post a Comment
<< Home